Tuesday, August 11, 2009

i'm back!

after a weekend in island park and the last couple of weeks of running ragged i think i'm back... for now. what have i been doing you ask? good question, and when i figure it out i'll let you know. but for now i'll just show you one of my projects from the first of the summer. i made a nursery set for my old friend erin. it turned out so cute and it gave me the itch to make this next one's bedroom set... we'll see if i get the time and energy to actually do it.




and now i'm off to play date in the park and then hitting the sewing machine hard the rest of the day to finish off my cousin's wedding dress. pictures of that very soon, i promise!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

You are an amazing seamstress! I can't even IMAGINE sewing a wedding dress. The crib set is SO cute... I wish I had had something that cute for my babies.

Ludvigson Family said...

Haley,
It's Jody (cami's sister). The crib bedding looks darling. It's that time of year again..yes I mean Super Saturday. Are you guys doing another one this year? I am still enrichment leader, and we are doing another one this year. If you have any great ideas you are working on I would love to swap ideas. Here is my e-mail if you want to chat. jodylud@cascadeaccess.com

Tanya said...

Haley...I love this! I never really did a cute nursery for my boys and I so regret it! How are you doing? Are you feeling ok?

And how funny is this....I noticed the Ludvigson name above....and I asked my hubby if he knew them....well he knows Jody's brother in law, Yori....small world!