Monday, August 17, 2009

hallelujah!!!

singing praises right now because my bottling for the week is done (blackberry-plum jam and baby food) and so is the wedding dress!!!! and i've even allowed myself a little time on the computer to play with photoshop... check out the labels i made for the jars i finished today...

and this picture of the dress will have to do until the wedding day (aug 27th), or gretchen sends me her bridal pictures... which ever comes first.

i guess now i'm headed out to play with the kids before it's time for bed!

6 comments:

V and Co. said...

too cute on the jar labels!
and um that dress holy moses! you are one talented gal. if i could only be as talented as you little pinky! man oh man! how you feeling btw?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the full dress! What is pictured is absolutely beautiful!!! Yay for your canning also! I just did 28 pints of pickled beets on Saturday. Where did you get the recipe for baby food? That's a great idea!

Mindy said...

That dress looks gorgeous! I couldn't sew a wedding dress if my life depended on it. ;) I never thought of bottling baby food... I love the stacks of jars with adorable labels!!

Charisse said...

Wow- love the dress. I am so impressed. I am also impressed that you bottled your own baby food- and that you made labels. You'll have to teach me how. I always get so frustrated with photoshop.

Griffin and Gretchen said...

haley, in short, you are AMAZING!!! thanks so much for making that beautiful dress!!! I loved/ love it. I have to hold back from putting it back on again sometimes when I see it haha
here's the website with some of my bridals so you can pick the one that shows it off best and i'll let you know when I get my wedding pics.
Hope you and your baby are doing good!

Griffin and Gretchen said...

o pssh haha sorry its ilumaphotography.com click on couples at the top and they shoould be there