Saturday, July 25, 2009

boating/fishing

a couple weeks ago jeff and hunter woke up early and drove to strawberry to go fishing with jeff's oldest friend, calvin. he has an old fishing boat and hunter thinks it's cooler than pb&j sandwiches (which if you know hunter you know that's a LOT!) they had a grand time and hunter even played the "tough" kid when he fell and hit his head on the boat (the only picture we have of it is on jeff's phone). it left one heck of a knocker on his noggin'. jeff said he shed a few quick tears and then was ready to get back to fishing.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hay!!!! I am due the month after you! How exciting! I thought for sure you guys were done.....another boy! Good times! I find out in a few weeks what I am having. Hope you are well!

Heather J said...

How come I missed the Boy post below. I had no idea you were that far along..... Yea!!!!! Hope the last half cruises by for ya.

Walker paradise said...

ohhh so stinking cute, and if I never said it congrats on the baby!!!!! another little fishing buddy perfect! (okay a girl woulda been perfect for a little sewing girl! :) tylene took sewing lessons from my mom this summer i'm going to post the pictures of the pajama pants she made on our blog she LOVES it, my mom gave her a sewing machine for her birthday... I thought of ya haley love you guys

Erin said...

Ok I finally have the pictures you asked for FOREVER ago. I am sorry it has taken me so long, but I have just not been on the ball and finally got everything put up...but now I can't find your email. will you email me you email and I will send them...thanks!

Marci said...

ooo i love that kids dimples!