Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BLAH!

i need a chocolate mousse cupcake from dipitiy... and a diet pepsi... and the crayon to come out of my kids laundry... and a haircut/color... and my eyebrows waxed... and new make up... and a tan... and my house to be cleaned... and... and... and... BLAH!!!

6 comments:

Mel said...

I'd take a Cherry Coke, new clothes, a clean garage, a bedroom makeover, a skinnier body, tan too, cut/color & a teeth whitening...that should do it....oh maybe a pedicure too...

When should we go?

Mindy said...

I need kids in bed, book under a warm blanket, someone to go grocery shopping for me, and the way-too-much-dinner I just ate to go away. :)

Heather J said...

If you figure out a way to make all that happen, let me know. I need all of those things done. Why is it, the mom is the one that does without.

girlsmama said...

Me too. Blah.

V and Co. said...

evrything is PERFECT at my house i don't know why you all are complaining...said the girl who just got struck by lightning because she lied so bad

smarts said...

YOU and ME both!!!! I agree BLAH BLAH BLAH!! I think VEGAS BABY!!!