'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'
after reading my friends and families blogs yesterday it seemed like most of us are having the case of the blahs... this made me laugh and hopefully has ended my blah state... for now.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
the quote that finished off my blahs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
LOVE it! Especially the sperm to baby... so funny!
ROTFL...thanks...I needed that quote.
my sweet little niece made my blahs go away yesterday with an equally sweet cupcake.:D thanks again, that was so thoughtful of you...love ya.
I couldn't of said better. I need to hang that on my fridge!
Post a Comment