Tuesday, February 10, 2009

last weekend...




last weekend we traveled up north to do a little family bonding. my grandpa likes to take all his offspring to lunch once a year and this was the weekend for it. my mom said she counted 90 people (2 were my grandma's sisters, 1 was grandpa, but the rest were his posterity). we were only missing 3 (2 of my cousins and one spouse). it was so much fun to visit with everyone and see how big all the great grand kids are getting. it was a little sad that this was the first year with out grandma there. we sure do miss her!!!!

here is jeff and hunter... jeff taught hunter how to spit off the balcony... it must be a man thing cause i so don't get it!!!!

kamryn holding isley...

isley being cute as ever...

we had a blast and can't wait to do it again next year!!!!

2 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

That is so neat. I bet your Grandpa loved every min.

Hey ask Grandma Jackie if I can bring the boys over Saturday. Just kidding. That is darling. She is so cute. Tell her hi and I am glad she is doing good.

Mel said...

Aren't we lucky to have such darling girls...would we even know if they were ugly? (I think WE would.)

Love the pics.

Hope you day is going better.