|
![]() Confident, assertive, and dedicated - you know what you want in life and how to get it. Stubborn and opinionated, you can stand your ground... even if it's unpopular. And while you have strong views, you never overwhelm people with your opinions. A true charmer, you subtly influence people into seeing things your way. You do best when you: - Work according to your own rules - Can change the world with what you do You would also be a good lawyer or talk show host. |
Thursday, June 12, 2008
is this who i really am???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
stubborn and opinionated...definitely--but i love ya anyway.
That fits ya pretty well! And I could definitely see you being a lawyer....a fiesty lawyer. :)
I would have to say that fits very well, you are a HUNTER remember. You definently have your own way!! in a good way, Politician no, but maybe a Talk Show host!!
I choose the same one! And I say form the little bit of time I've spent with you, you are definitely confident, assertive, and dedicated! All good qualities!
I'm with Kenzie, you are a Hunter. We should do a talk show, for Utah women. Give "Good things Utah" a run for there money.
Post a Comment