Sunday, June 15, 2008

family reunion

yesterday we had the first annual alva alan and ruth parker hunter family reunion. i'm pretty sure grandma didn't have a clue where she was, but i'm still glad that she was able to make it.

we had a ton of fun just sitting around and shooting the bull.

the kids had a great time teasing cheyne (my little brother) and riley (the youngest 1st cousin) and playing in the water. all in all i think we can call the day a success!

there were a ton of little babies... it was a good chance for me to remember how fun it is to snuggle to the little bundles of joy and then hand them back to there mom or dad when they need their pants changed. baby fix- done!

kendyl and kamryn made special presents for fathers day and gave them to papa and papi at the reunion. they were both good sports and wore them all day!

and here is the family picture- minus mel's family (they are in cali for g's mom's funeral). we all had fun and it wore the kids right out. hunter was asleep before we were out of the parking lot!



2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Ya know what made ma laugh the hardest? That in the first 3 pics you posted, it looks like you are at a home for the disabled...seriously! (no offense intended!) We've got wheelchairs, walkers, and a neck rest (that actually looked like some kind of brace at first). :) You had me smiling!!

Glad you had a fun reunion and that your baby fix has been made....

Now, do I need to send you a preemie diaper so you can cry happy tears about how TINY it is...oh wait, that might make you want another one. :)

Christensen Kids Blog said...

Haley,
Ok so its 2am and I haven't looked at anyones blogs for over a month and then I check mine and there are comments from you and Mel. I am kind of a blog wannabe so bear with me. I also wanted to say thanks for having the one song that ALWAYS makes me cry (let them be little) on when I popped on your blog. Your clothes and everything you are making are so dang cute. I am loving them. My kids still love their little purses we got from you a couple of years ago. Anyway, thanks for leaving a message and I will be stopping by your blog again soon. Love Ya, Jen