Wednesday, June 11, 2008

TAGGED!!
Thanks Kenzie!
What I was doing 10 yrs. ago: just graduated from high school. flew to nj to be a nanny- seeing life out side of happy valley
5 yrs. ago: just had my first baby, learning to be a mom, and learning what it was like to be a working mom.
1 yr ago: gearing up for the camping season, working, and raising an 18 month old and 4yr old
Yesterday: potty training, changing wet pants, potty training, changing dirty pants, and more potty training. isn't being a mom fun????
Today: 15 trips to the potty (more potty training), mopped kitchen, made beds and folded laundry, tend to sick hubby and of coarse, blog.
5 favorite snax: take5, oreos, jr. mints, brownies (i'm with you kenz- i could eat the whole pan by myself), spitz dill pickle sunflower seeds.
5 favorite books: twilight series, uglies series, children of the promise series, harry potter, work and the glory series
5 places I would love to run away to: no mans land, tropical island (as long as i had ac to escape to), breckenridge (where we honeymooned), lake powell, af canyon (on a slow day).
5 bad habits: i have no patience, i snack constantly (no wonder i'm not a size 2...), procrastination, i'm a pack rat, sometimes we wear our clothes right out of the CLEAN hamper... i hate to fold and hang up and put away!
5 things I would never wear: Boots over my Jeans just can't pull it off (ditto kenz!), Short skirt or shorts (ditto again), string bikini, skinny jeans (don't you have to be skinny to wear those?), thigh high boots...
5 pet peeves: beds unmade, bottles and binky's carried around by 3+ year olds, not putting your kids in seat belts, having to repeat myself a million times, and someone deliberately telling me about something i'm not invited to!!!
5 things I like to do: Camp, read, Talk on the phone, sew, Spend time with my family, and work at the quilt shop
5 favorite TV shows: Bachelorette, Greys Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, the big bang theory, ugly betty
5 famous people I would like to meet: i think i'd rather watch them from afar- don't know that i'd have much to talk about with any famous people!
5 people I TAG:
rachel h, marci, tiffany, mel, and annalisa

1 comment:

Walker paradise said...

very good info on you!! Thanks...long time no talk I know but good to catch up on your cute blog!