Thursday, May 29, 2008

life doesn't get happier...


the lighting in my house at night truly stinks, but you get the picture. these are the treasures i walked away with tonight after my shoe party. hunter a pair of sandals, kamryn a pair of pink flats, me 2 pair of cute shoes and a killer purse that was love at first sight!!! another friend of mine is going to have a party at the end of summer and i can't wait to see what new stuff they have for fall... I LOVE SHOES!!!

3 comments:

Heidi P said...

Okay those pink shoes are so cute for Kamryn! And I love your purse! Way fun Haley!

Rachel Holloway said...

HOW CUTE!! Now a shoe party is something I can TOTALLY handle!! LOVE them all and I too can't wait to see what you get at the end of the summer!@

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT BAG!!! How cute. You're good to get some for your kids. I probably would've kept them all to myself!!