miss kamryn's piggies (she has her daddy's feet!)
my little princess sporting something other than a tiera!
kamryn's class mixed with miss ginny's other preschool class
her favorite people in the world came to see her program!
grandma kathy and grandma jacki
kamryn and her best buddy hunter.
the whole family got to see her graduate!
kamryn and miss ginny
(we aren't sure how she'll get along with out this awesome teacher next year so i guess it's a good thing we see her often- she is kamryn's great aunt)
thomas, kamryn, maya, and peyton
thomas was very well known in our house this year. he is the meanest little boy but all the girls had a crush on him and they would do anything he asked. well, all except maya, who would put him in place with out blinking an eye! and guess what his mom told us. thomas thinks he is going to marry maya! so to all those girls that like the 'bad' boy- stick up to him! don't let him walk all over you! cause that's what he really wants! i just hope kamryn's taste in the opposite sex changes before it really counts!

we love you kamryn and we are so very proud of our little princess!this is a little video of the graduation program...







12 comments:
GOOD JOB Kamryn, sounds like you had a great time. Love the picture of Hunter and Kamryn.
Way to go Kamryn. You look beautiful and that's so great that so many people in your family could be there for you. Cute pics of everyone.
so cute!!! I love her hair! I especially Love your hair though! what a babe!
Congrats Kamryn you graduamatated! Grandma should really buy you that keyboard now!
oops, I meant Grandpa.
Her hair is so cute!! You can curl it like that but don't paint toenails!? Maya and I do pedicures every couple of weeks :)
I love your family pic, your hair is so cute! And I love the pic of her and Hunter. Very sweet!
SO GREAT!! CONGRATS! What a fun accomplishment--though, I am sure you are wiping a tear or two. Kindergarten? Already??
Wow!
Way to go Kamryn. She looks so pretty. I love all the pictures.
Way to go Kamryn! I can't beleive that you will be going to kindergarten! you are growing up too fast! always keep being the sweetheart that you are. we love you and are proud of you! love ya, papa and grammaj
Way cute pictures. Congratulations Kamryn!
You know that the older your kids get the older you get! She looks so cute! I think I got teary eyed at Kaden's first pre-school graduation. You get to the point where you dread graduations because that means the summer boredom is just around the corner. Constant entertaining here we come!!
congratulations Kamryn!!
Post a Comment