i'm thankful for my 2 little cinderellas....

this last sunday morning was a rough one. i had been up all night working on projects- i can't sleep when jeff isn't home. so when hunter and kamryn came into my bedroom at 7 i wasn't mother of the year. "go watch tv!" (i turned it to the disney channel before i went to bed the night before in anticipation). i could hear them fighting, yelling, and even a little crying but my mind wasn't processing anything right. around 8:30 kamryn came back in and asked if i was ready to wake up yet. hunter chimed in with "i'm honey" (hungry). so i decided it was ALMOST time...
me: did you make you bed yet? (she has to do this before breakfast every morning)
kamryn: mom, what do you think i've been doing all morning?
me: watching tv?
kamryn: no, i made my bed and hunters bed, cleaned our room, swept the kitchen- didn't you hear hunter crying cause he wanted the broom?- and then i swept the bathroom and the hall and then i mopped them. i've been busy this morning while you laid in bed.
me: why did you do all that?
kamryn: cause i know it's hard to get me and hunter ready for church and pick up the house by yourself and i know you don't like to have a messy house when you get home from church.
me: ........
wow- is she for reals?
and here is my beautiful helpful children on the way to the ball, i mean, church. it was sooooo sunny they could barely keep their eyes open.





6 comments:
Are you sure she isn't mine? & can you send her over when she's done. I have a few chores I haven't got done this week/month/year.
Um---are they for REAL?? I can't believe it! I just don't think my kids would know where to start!!
WOW! I would keep her. Does she hire out?
Wow! you have them trained well. I am very impressed.
I did my tag on firefox and i guess it makes a difference. i'll try and figure it out. Is your grandmas house for rent by chance?
looks like your little girl could set up a kid training school, you should look into that! she's so great!
looks like your little girl could set up a kid training school, you should look into that! she's so great!
Post a Comment