Thursday, Already? What am I thankful for today?
#1
My seam ripper- never, ever again will I make another wedding dress! To much stress and I'm too much of a perfectionist to let the little things slide. Hopefully it will be done by Saturday and I'll post a new picture of the finished product
#2
KSL.com and the DI... Charisse, you are rubbing off on me. With my sewing room 'finished' I needed some fun new furniture for it. Once I have the 'new' stuff refurbished I'll post pics of my new little heaven on earth.
#3
Other moms who admit to not being perfect! I love you and thanks for letting me feel 'normal' for not being Little Miss Sunshine 24/7. My mom has a little saying on her screen saver at work. It goes something like this:
"I wish I were a glow worm, a glow worms never glum, cause how could you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum?"
I so wish I were a glow worm!




1 comment:
I am glad to hear you have caught the spendthrift bug. There is just something about the hunt for good deals that is so fun. I can't wait to see your refurbished items. I bet they will be so cute.
Post a Comment