Thursday, March 20, 2008

Arranged Marriage?

If Jeff and I had any say in the matter we would totally go for an arranged marriage for our little Hunter. This is his best friend and mortal enemy all in one. These to have a major love-hate relationship. Hunter LOVES Addy as long as she is not with in 10 feet of him. If she ignores these boundaries (which is often) he screams like a little girl. She is such a little 'mom'. One day we heard screaming and ran down the stairs to check out what was wrong. I thought he had cracked his head open the way he was so frantically screaming. Not quite what had happened. He had a cold and with that cold was a runny nose. It must have been buggin' Addy cause she had him laying on his back, sitting on his neck to pin him down and was wiping it. When we asked her what she was doing she just said, "YUCKY!" Now THERE is a woman who will take care of my little baby boy!
Addy's mom took these pictures the other day when she babysat for me. These may be the only pictures we ever get of the 2 of them together. I'm assuming Addy was playing with the water first, cause I'm sure Hunter would never allow her to join him in such a fun little activity without a protest. Love ya, Addy! Thanks for being Hunters little buddy.




No comments: