5years ago this week we welcomed a little princess into our family. Kamryn Elaine Murdoch, named after her Grandma Elaine Thomas was 8lbs and 10oz and 19.5 inches long. It was a very hard labor, but she was well worth it!
Oh, it's a sad day when I look at these pictures of my little fatty. Where did all the chunk go? Kamryn was so fat when she was born she had a bulldog roll not only on the back of her neck but as you can see she also had one above her nose. Dr. Cosgrave called her "Cheeks". He also would claim that you could tell how many months old she was by the 'rings' on her arms. By the looks of it she must have been about 2months in this next picture. Yes, she did get fatter and yes she developed more 'rings' as Dr. Cosgrave put it.
Don't you just want to pinch on those cheeks?10 things we love about Kamryn:
1- She is her little brother's best friend.
2- She is a great helper around the house.
3- She loves to help her dad with anything and everything!
4- She doesn't mind getting dirty
(as long as she is wearing her princess shoes and dress)
5- She's a drama Queen.
6- We love to watch her sing and dance.
7- Mom loves to spend time with her at the fabric store.
8- She thinks she is a Fashion Diva.
9- She is her own version of Fancy Nancy.
10- She is beautiful inside and out!
We love you Kamryn! And we are so glad you are part of our family.




4 comments:
Oh MIss Kamryn, Happy Birthday! I forgot what a cute little chunky baby you were...we were so excited to see you! You are a beautiful, sweet little lady.
Kamryn, We love you sooooo much. You were Papa and Gramma's #1 Princess. You'll always be a Princess to us. We can't beleive that you will be going to Kindergarten in the fall. Before we know it, you'll be all grown up. Stay sweet for us and always remember, Papa is not your favorite, Gramma Jacki is!!!
What a cute little chunky cheeks!! It's crazy how fast they grow up. It really makes me sad if I dwell on it for too long. I was guessing you may not be up to making a blessing dress after reading about your wedding dress. Which by the way I can't wait to see. So if thats the case I thought for sure you would know where to find a cute one. I love your blogs keep em comming. P.S. What a cute comment from Don and Jacki. And your sewing room looks like its really coming along.
I love Kamryn's sense of humor, it seems she has and always had from a very early age a very comedic edge. I bet you just laugh and laugh! happy birthday girlfriend!
Post a Comment