Thankful Thursday...
Today I'm thankful for youth and sunshine! These little ones make me so tired, but at the same time they are what give me energy! And Hallelujah for the beautiful weather!!!
Why do these little ones have to grow up so fast? It was Kindergarten registration for my little Kamryn today. She was so excited she ran the whole way there. She couldn't figure out why I couldn't keep up. Picture this... Kamryn running full speed ahead down the sidewalk. Me- chasing after her, wearing a dress (it's laundry day and everything else is dirty) and strappy high heels, pulling the radio flyer behind me with Hunter strapped in and holding on for dear life. I'm sure any of the neighbors that happened to look out the window while we were passing were getting a good laugh.
She did stop at the corner so she could hold my hand as we crossed the street... but she wasn't patient enough for me to get a good picture. I snapped this one in the split second she allowed me and when I tried to take another... she got a little antsy and asked if I really needed another picture!!!

She thought she was pretty hot stuff in the big school. She got to check out the lunch room... She thought that was pretty nifty!
This is the response I got when I asked her what she thought of all this big kid stuff.

She was a little more cooperative with pictures after the registration. She wanted a picture in front of the marque.
But it was so bright out today that she couldn't open her eyes for a lot of the pictures.
Hunter was having a hard time keeping his eyes opened too. We aren't use to the clear sky and sunshine!!!
But that didn't stop them from running around and having a grand ole time on the marque.
Hunter thought he was so big... before long little boy, it will be your turn.
Kamryn wanted one last picture of her next to the flag pole. Notice- the eyes are shut once again!
We thought that we'd take Grandma Jacki a little snack at work and while we were there get a few dates of immunizations that we seemed to be missing at registration. Turns out we weren't just missing the dates, but also the shots... So Kamryn had to get a little poke while we were there. Hunter thought it was so funny!!! Kamryn on the other hand was a little upset. I told her she could have her pick, IF SHE WAS BRAVE, new shoes or a fancy new dress for Easter. She's not dumb! She chose the new dress and then told me she'd definitely need shoes to go with that dress. We made a special trip after the doctors visit to a store on Main in Lehi called "My Angels Boutique". So very very very cute! She ended up with her fancy new dress, new "High-heel" shoes, and some hair accessories. And I even broke down and bought Hunter a 3-piece suite that matches her dress. I'll post pictures as soon as we have them taken. We had a great little shopping spree. That's what dad gets for leaving us for warmer weather this week. He'll think twice before he goes with out us again!!!!
She was a little more cooperative with pictures after the registration. She wanted a picture in front of the marque.




1 comment:
I wrote- I am thankful for the sunshine too. It was so nice outside. I love it.
I can't believe Kamryn will be going to Kindergarten.Wow- time goes by so fast.
I need to go and look at that place in Lehi. I haven't found Easter outfits for my boys. I just haven't found anything I love.
I would love to take your kids pictures. Call me...
Post a Comment