I wish this would have happened today... but I think this was on Monday. Today the "rest" only lasted about 30 minutes before Daddy called to visit. So of coarse I had to let them get up and talk to him. They were both so excited to hear his voice. They miss him so much already. Hunter was pretty excited to tell him that he got to sleep on daddy's pillow last night. He asked Jeff, "Are you Jealous?" Grandpa Don taught him that line and he uses it often! Kamryn told her preschool teacher about 10 times this morning, "My daddy went on an important business trip to St George and he even took his sandals!!!" She is so proud of him. If only she knew how "important" this business trip really is. Hopefully daddy won't blow all his money in the Casino and learn SOMETHING in one of those classes. He let us know that it is nice and warm down there- he even went golfing this morning.
Well, I'm headed off to make dinner... YUCK... I hate this time of day!!!




2 comments:
Those pictures are adorable. Funny thing, Isaac and Lydia just got new bunk beds this week and I took pictures of them today with the intent to post. I couldn't believe when I saw that you posted bunk bed shots. Crazzzy
What sweet little babies. I hear ya when it comes to "important business trips." To me that is code for vacation without the wife and kids. Hope everything is going good for you!
Post a Comment