I can't believe this week is almost over! Things seem to be crazy in our lives right now. Its Thursday again... What am I thankful for this week?
For starters... I am so thankful for ANTIBIOTICS!!!!
I'm thankful for other moms who know what "CRAZY" really is (and aren't afraid to say so!)
I'm thankful for my sweet (drive me nuts, but sweet) kids and I'm thankful that they love each other so much and are such great friends!
I'm thankful for DIET PEPSI!!!! Its about the only thing keeping me going this week.
I'm thankful for my fantabulous Aunt Marci! She always know where to find what I need (or better yet want). She is an inspiration on every level (decorating, sewing, mothering, etc). I love you, Marc!
Last, but definately not least... I am so very very very thankful for my wonderful husband. Not only is he such an incredible husband he is an awesome dad! He does things with the kids while I'm at work that I either prefer not to do or just don't have the energy to do. This is a picture of the kids playing in the tent last week. He set it up in the front room, made popcorn, turned on "Bridge to Terabithia" and let them have a sleep out. We love our Daddy!!!
And that concludes another Thankful Thursday!




3 comments:
Aren't dads great that way. They get the fun kids - we get the crazies!!!
Oh Miss Haley,
Thank you...I needed that. I'm so glad that I can help you and have you as a friend as well as my little niece (you will always be my little niece). Ya got me all choked up! Jeff is an amazing guy..I'm glad that's who you got forever.
Love you too,
Mars
Hope the kiddies are feeling better. Siona loves looking at the pictures on your blog...next best thing to www.disney.com (princess link). K see you guys tomorrow.
Post a Comment