Thought today that I would flash back to old friends, old memories, and a skinnier me...
These were two of my best friends back in the day. Missy and I have been friends since elementary school and I officially thought Heidi was a @#%&$ for about the 1st year I knew her. Its funny that girls can hate each other from day one and then magically one day be BFF. This was right after I turned 16. We all got dates (I took my sophomore year crush)- I had a few more pictures of this night... but after looking through my scrap book I realized I was a STALKER! Sorry Jeremy...
This is me and Candace... we have been friends since... I think 3rd or 4th grade??? This picture was taken at dinner right before the Dixie Chicks concert. We had so much fun that night. I'm pretty sure everyone we went with was embarrassed by us. We danced (and sang) the entire time. And for those who have never seen me dance... I am 100% white girl with no rhythm and completely tone deaf. But we had to sing about the Cowboy Slut- cause he HAD TO DIE!!!
Way back in the day... my cousin Holly and me sucking down otterpops. We tease her for being a true blonde... have you ever heard the storie about the blonde with the OJ can? This is Holly!!! But she was one of my best friends when I was little and they after her hubby left on his mission we realized we had more in common than just family. Lots of good memories...
And this picture of me and Holly was the night before our good friend Cameron left on his mission (he is my one exception to Jeff's theory). Always hoped the two of them would end up together. Even though they didn't, I have to thank him for "fixing" Holly. Without him I'm sure she wouldn't have ended up with Adam... Thanks for being nice to her Cameron!!!
This is Heidi again, me, and (Jen). Jen was my saving grace. When other girls back stabbed... she restored my faith in friends! To this day I consider her one of my BEST friends! I told her all my secrets... good and bad... and she never let me down! Love ya Webster!To all my friends, old and new... Thanks for putting up with me! Love you all!




2 comments:
Too bad you posted pics of me before I knew about waxing my eyebrows! :) Cute Hay! You still in touch with Jen?
Hay! This entry made me teary eyed! I hope that you have forgiven me for that stupid thing with Ken! Actually, I can't remember his name????!!! Was it Ken? No, I really can not remember!?!?!??! Sad Day! I love you & your darn cute blog!
Jen
Post a Comment