Wednesday, February 20, 2008

101 Things About ME!

I love this picture of Kamryn. She had just gotten her Valentines from Grandma Kathy and was so excited about the crown, stickers, and bracelet! This is Hunter being Hunter. He loves to make silly faces and he loves the bathtub.



Ok, so my friend did this the other day and it was so much fun... Lets hope I can think of 101 things...
1. I love a big breakfast (If I don't have to make it)
2. I love PJs
3. I'm a TV junky
4. Love reality TV
5. CSI freak
6. I zone - don't talk to me while I'm wathing TV - I won't hear you...
7. I'm a closet Hannah Montana Fan
8. I love to talk to on the phone (any adult contact during a day of motherhood is good)
9. I can strike up a conversation with just about anyone
10. It takes alot for me to not like a person
11. I love the color green
12. I love to paint (walls not pictures)
13. I love to show off my talent... (I'm not very humble)
14. I'm a sore looser
15. I have to be the best at what I do (or why do it?)
16. I love kisses on the forehead.
17. I know nothing about music
18. But love those who do
19. I like direction and introductions to new artist and music
20. I like home improvement shows
21. I love to remodel
22. I love Country Living Magazine (thanks Marci)
23. I would choose a small house and large lot to a large house on anysize of lot anyday!
24. I love vintage fabric!
25. I love new fabric!
26. I like to sew
27. I love to quilt
28. I love the spring and fall
29. I hate swim suit season
30. I am an impulse shopper
31. I see, I want, I buy, I regret
32. I like change
33. I'm impatient
34. I love to hear secrets
35. Nothing is kept a secret unless very specifically asked
36. And then it kills me
37. So don't tell me secrets
38. I exagerate... I'm a Hunter... It's part of my blood
39. I'm a smartass
40. Another Hunter traight
41. I love L&Ls
42. I sneak food so I don't have to share with my kids
43. I like frozen chocolate chip cookie dough
44. I can never eat just one... of anything!
45. I like a clean house
46. I'm not the best at keeping it that way
47. I'm a clutter bug and a pack rat
48. I would love to be nominated for a makeover show
(House or Self)
49. I think changing Pee sheets at 3 in the morning is the worst mom job
50. I have a black thumb
51. I love beautiful green yards
52. I don't have the knowledge or patients to make mine look the way I'd like it too.
53. I would love to go back to school and major in clothing design
54. I'm sick of the schools telling me that I'm about 15yrs too late
55. I love old school cartoons
56. Smurfs were my favorite
57. I'm a book worm
58. Unfortunately, its all for entertainment
59. Hate self help books
60. Not a history buff
61. Jay Allen was my favorite school teacher!
62. I learned how to take notes in his class and now love to do it
63. I love to bake bread and rolls
64. But only when I have the time
65. Butter over Margerine any day
66. Strawberry freezer jam, real butter, and home made bread- there is not much closer to heaven than that!
67. I love to bake treats... from a recipe...
68. Hate to cook meals!!!!
69. I'm sick of hearing "I don't like thhhaaaaaat!"
70. I'm so ready to be done working from 6pm-2am 3-4days a week
71. Love to try new patterns, design new patterns, and sew new designs
72. I'm pretty sure I can do about anything with my trusty Kenmore sewing machine and a little time (without kids help!)
73. Love trips to Costco
74. Like trips to the outlets
75. Love date night with my hubby
76. Figure out that I like to play Roullette
77. I don't know when to stop....
78. I was a Nanny in NJ
79. Had a pervy boss
80. Had the missionaries move me out while my Employers were gone to 6Flags.
81. Wouldn't change a thing about that summer... found the greatest family because of it!
82. I miss my high school friends.
83. It takes a lot to bug me
84. Some how they managed too
85. I don't remember how
86. I always thought boys could be just friends with girls
87. My husband has since taught me otherwise
88. I have known only 1 exception to this rule
89. My husband still disagrees with me on this
90. I've made lots of mistakes, kissed lots of frogs, and wouldn't change a thing!
91. I couldn't ask for a better marriage, husband, bestfriend, or kids
92. I want to give my kids everything
93. I know better than that
94. I couldn't afford it even if I didn't
95. I will never be rich, and I'm ok with that
96. I love to kick back and enjoy the scenery
97. As long as I have a book or a project when I'm bored with what ever I'm looking at
98. I have to be busy all the time and it drives my hubby crazy!
99. I'm am a procrastinator
100. I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that I WAS skinny in High School and those days are long gone!!!
101. I wish I didn't believe everything I heard... It could have saved some awesome friendships!
Wow- that wasn't as hard as I thought. Hope you all aren't too bored by me. Have a great day- I'm off to work on a wedding dress.

1 comment:

Heidi P said...

Nice Job Haley! You are much more laid back than I knew, good for you. That is a great mom quality! I too, want everything for my kids. Its a good thing we both have a budget or our kids would be brats! :)