Monday, February 25, 2008

Sleepless Nights

Aaarrgghhh! Do you ever have one of those nights that you have nightmares all night long. Just to wake up and not have a clue what the nightmare was. That was my night. Poor Jeff... I'm sure he couldn't have slept well with my ripping the sheets this way and that way all night long. I feel like the bags under my eyes are drooping past my chin. My hair is every which way. And my makeup from yesterday (that I was too lazy to wash off last night) is smeared across my face. I look like a beat up football player. I have a feeling my nights aren't going to be getting any more peaceful this week. Jeff is leaving to Saint George for a water conference tomorrow and I hate sleeping alone these days. I'm sure Hunter or Kamryn will end up sleeping with me, but that doesn't make it anymore peaceful... those of you with little ones can understand that. So if you see me this week and I look like I've been run over by a steam roller or beaten beyond recognition you'll know the reason. Also if my blog this week seems to ramble on or make no sense what so ever- you'll understand why. Maybe a quick trip to my miracle maker (my beautician- Andrea) will make me feel better. So now I'm off to wax the caterpillar, chop the mullet and "wash the gray right out my hair". Hope you all have a great Monday!!!

4 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Sorry about your rough night. I had some crazy dreams last night too. Hopefully you get some good sleep tonight.
I hate when Mike leaves out of town. I always make myself scared for no reason.
Good luck.

Natilie said...

Amen, sisters!! I have almost resorted to drugging myself when Reed is gone. J/K. I am the queen of scaring myself out of my wits with morbid imaginings! Good Luck with your week!

Katherine said...

I actually sleep better in my bed by myself, I don't mind when Glen is gone every once in a while!
I think I must be a terrible wife!
:)

Call me this week if you need to chat - It was fun to have your family here on Friday night - I will post pics soon.

Heidi P said...

I was hoping for a pic of you looking like that! :)