Friday, February 1, 2008

Flash Back Friday

My sister-in-law Katherine does a Flash back Friday. I love the idea of looking back at old pictures and sharing it with all of you. My problem is that once I start looking through all the old scrap books its hard to stop. So, here are a few of Jeff and me when we were wee ones.
Lori, Glen & Jeff.
(Jeff's big sister and big brother)
Check out the awesome wall paper... talk about Retro!

Melanie, Jennie, Chet & me

(My big sister, our next door neighbor, and my big brother)
This was my first birthday... check out Mel's hair- Hello Charlie's Angels!

This is me... this bad habit started at a very young age!
(don't you love the carpet?)

This was Jeff's first Christmas.
Kathy, didn't you just through out that tree skirt this year?

Well, that's all for this weeks Flash Back Friday... Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

So Cute - you are way better at Flashback Friday than me - I need to go get our albums out of storage.
See you soon. Let me know about a sleepover in March. I will meet you half way if you want.

Katherine said...

That weekend would be great for me. Glen will be in school, so I would love a break.
Let me know when it get's closer, but I will pencil it in on my calendar - Ally would love it.
We are having a birthday party for her tomorrow with my parents.