Hey, just thought I'd post a quick one. This is how I've been spending my time this week. My friend Adrea is getting married and asked me to make her dress. This is the prototype...
It's been really fun!!! I post more pictures once the real thing is done.
Holy Cow! Where did you learn to do this? I can't sew a straight line to save my life, you have some really cute clothes on your website I am so impressed!
these are the stories of my little family, our friends, and me. both jeff and I were born and raised in utah county and can't bring ourselves to move away from 'happy valley'. jeff works for the city and i occupy myself by chasing our 2 kids and sewing when ever possible. i do custom sewing for my own little business called hayleaves. i love my simple little life more than i ever thought possible. i have jeff, kamryn, and hunter to thank for that.
3 comments:
Holy Cow! Where did you learn to do this? I can't sew a straight line to save my life, you have some really cute clothes on your website I am so impressed!
You are so very talented. I often wonder how you find the time to do everything you do.
You are so ambitious!! If you need a girls night... check out my blog!
Post a Comment