Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A little about the Kids...

Kamryn has been working very hard to stay dry at night (Its been a nightmare!). She's been watching Disney's Ice Princess quite a bit, so I got an idea. Every night that she stayed dry she earned a quarter. Once she earned enough $$$ to pay for herself we went Ice Skating. Hunter stayed home and play with Grandma Jacki and Papa Don. Kamryn's friend Saige and her mom and dad came with us. We all had so much fun. It took a few times around but Kamryn and Saige finally caught on and they did GREAT! I almost dare say they did better then their Daddies. Next up on the list of things Mommy and Daddy don't really want to do... Hannah Montanna 3-D movie.
Kamryn and her best friend Saige Smart
Me, Kamryn & Jeff
******************************************
So a few weeks ago when we got all the snow I realized I hadn't bought snow boots for the kids yet this year. After looking at multiple stores I'm fairly sure we got the very last pair of little boys boots in Utah County. Of coarse, they are a size too small and they have Thomas the Train on them (I detest characters on clothing- with the exception of PJs), but Hunter is in LOVE! Once he saw them he had to wear them EVERYWHERE. I think he has a little Napoleon in him. I tried to talk him into taking them off for bed, but I had no luck. He slept in them for the first 3 nights. I'm just thankful he didn't realize he didn't have them on when we went to church! He still loves them, but I can talk him out of wearing them occasionally.
Hunter sleeping in his "moon-boots"

2 comments:

Heidi P said...

Sooo cute! Love your blog! Your kids are so big?! Will still wears a pull up and night too-- such a hard thing! Fun pics, Hay- and fun way to keep in touch!!

The Armantrout family said...

I love that you are blogging now too, it is pretty fun when you can't leave your house! Hunter is so cute in those boots, he loves his shoes.