Hi everyone! I'm just getting started at this and I'm not sure what it is that I am doing. Be patient and feel free to send me advise on this bloggin' thing.
The family is doing well. Kamryn is loving preschool and CTR5. Can you believe she is so old. She'll be 5 in March. She asked a few weeks ago if Jeff and I could teach her how to sign the alphabet. It took her less than 24hrs to learn and she can fly through it now. There is a deaf lady that moved into our ward and started a signing class. Kamryn and I signed up and started on Sunday. She loves it and can't wait to show her little friend Travis what she learned (Travis is her little Down's friend from her primary class- She loves to mother him!!!).
Hunter is... well... Hunter. He is all boy and never slows down!!! I was up with him at 4 this morning- He wanted to watch Shrek! Wouldn't go back to sleep until I turned it on. He loves all the "Yuck" stuff that Shrek does. He is TROUBLE! He finds it were ever he goes and then looks at you, batting his long eye lashes, and you know he's thinking something close to, "Can you really get mad at me when I smile at you like... THIS?" And you can't... He'll be the death of me, but for now he keeps me living.
I'm really excited to figure out all this blogging stuff. I love to read everyone elses. Keep us updated and hopefully I'll be posting weekly.
I will also be updating http://www.hayleaves.com/ soon!!! Hopefully this week, so check it out for anything new.
-Haley




No comments:
Post a Comment