
When I heard the news of President Hinckley's passing my reactions wasn't what I thought it would be. I thought I'd be sad, like something was missing... but to my surprise I smiled. My first thoughts were of his loving wife standing with open arms waiting to welcome him to the other side. What a wonderful reunion that would have been to witness. When I read others thoughts on this it seems we are all on the same page. I loved this sweet, powerful man. I respected him. I watched how treated his late wife. Listened to how he spoke of her. Not many things make me want to grow old... but he makes me look forward to growing old with my own soul mate! We'll miss you President Hinckley...
A friend of mine passed on this link. I thought I'd share it with you. It's worth checking out!
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/200/5127/
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
A Great Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Your blog looks great and it's fun to see pics of your kids - I checked out your HAYLEAVES website - it looks great! I am proud of you for how talented you are. See you soon.
Kat
Post a Comment