Tuesday, November 3, 2009

this little piggy came home...



yup, you guessed it. the dreaded piggy flu is back for a visit at our house. poor little hunter has been infected now. is it bad to say i wish kamryn would just get it and we could be done with it?

4 comments:

Katherine said...

so sorry! I hope Hunter gets feeling better soon.

Shelly said...

Poor thing! If I were you, I would "encourage" Kamryn to get it. That way you don't have to worry about it when the baby comes. I hope he gets better soon.

Annalisa said...

Oh man, I'm sorry! I'm just waiting for us to get hit with it...I figure it's a matter of when and not "if." Hope he gets over it quickly. And good luck to you.

don and jacki said...

tell that little piggy, that we've had enough of him... he needs to go away for good! give kamryn and hunter a kiss for me! love ya