Monday, November 23, 2009

need a shirt

not only do i need a shirt that will cover my entire belly... yes it is THAT big, but i also need it to say, "if you ask, i'll cry, so don't ask".
hank w is in the back ground singing, the percocet shakes have worn off, i feel like i've been run over by a bus, and feel guilty for waking up the family, making everyone loose sleep, and all for nothing!!! and the phone is ringing and i refuse to answer it unless you are my husband or i can call you mom.
so to all those prego women, just because you are having contractions 5 minutes apart that hurt like hell doesn't mean they won't send you home with something to help you sleep. you would think after being in labor for the last 2 weeks my body would have progressed even a little... no such luck...
so if i don't talk to you today i just wanted to tell lori, "sorry, i tried my hardest!!!", kenzie, "happy birthday and it looks like you won't be able to share your birthday", and glenda, "we tried to have him on your day to work- would you go yell at the nurses and doctors for sending me home in labor?"

5 comments:

Katherine said...

oh man - I am so sorry! I won't call today! On the bright side - your blog is really cute - love the background. We will see you tomorrow night!

Natilie said...

Good luck - it's all I can say, besides I am sorry!

Mindy said...

Oh, Haley... miserable!!! I'm hoping for you that things happen soon, and as painlessly as possible. (Hahahaha)

Sending lots of love your way... I'm not going to call. ;)

Annalisa said...

OOOH how exciting! Labor is my FAVORITE part of being pregnant!!! So jealous, I'd do it for you if I could. Try to enjoy it, stupid as it may sound.

girlsmama said...

I hope by now it is all over. Sending you hugs!