Sunday, November 29, 2009

INTRODUCING......................

JACK MURRAY MURDOCH
7 LBS. 2 0Z.
19 1/2 " LONG

Jack was born November 28th ~ (one LUCKY #*) at 7:00 p.m.
He is a beautiful baby.


He is a chubby little guy... look at his double chin... gets that from the Hunter's.

There was a lot of whooping and hollering in the delivery room the minute he was born.
(We think it was probably because of Jack's arrival, but it could have been the winning touchdown pass that Max Hall threw to Andrew George in OT of the BYU vs UTAH game. 26-23)
He's going to be one TRUE BLUE COUGAR fan!

Dr Glade was called in to check him over, and he thinks that he really was only 36 weeks. (Haley thought for sure it was 45 weeks! Especially after being in labor for the past 3 weeks and being sent home from the hospital twice during that time.) He was having a hard time with his breathing and as you can see, he has all kinds of monitors hooked to him. He was put on antibiotics, just in case he may have had an infection, and because of that, he was also put in NICU for observation for at least 48 hours. Jeff and Haley have been able to go in and hold him and Haley has been able to nurse him. (Grandpa's and Grandma's can go in, too ~ with proper ID). Right now Haley is content with him being in the NICU ~ they can go in whenever they want to, and they want to make sure everything is good, before they bring him home.

look how sweet!

Dad is glad to finally get him here

but... not quite as glad as Mom!
(sorry Haley... I guess since you asked me to post this, I can choose the pictures I post. You should Thank me, the other one would have been not so cute!)

Kamryn and Hunter are sad that because of all of the H1N1 stuff, they can't go into the hospital to see him. They have both been so excited to have a new baby brother.
When I left the hospital today, everyone was doing GREAT ~ Dad, Mom, and baby Jack!
Congrats!
Love ya, Mom

* #28 was Jeff's # while playing baseball for Pleasant Grove High School
Haley feel free to make any corrections if you need to. (But.... at least I got the most important things right, I think?!)

16 comments:

Katherine said...

Thanks Jackie! We have been dying to see more pictures! Great Post! Glad Jack is doing ok and we are so glad he is here! We can't wait to meet him in a couple weeks!

Shelly said...

Congrats you guys! Haley he is SO SWEET! What a looker!! You don't look so bad yourself! We are glad he is here safe and sound

Annalisa said...

What a cute little boy! Congratulations!

Bonny said...

Congrats Haley and Jeff!! He is so cute! Glad to hear that everyone is doing good. And I love his name - so cute!!

Mindy said...

Oh, he is perfect!! Congratulations, Haley! I can't wait to meet him! He was born almost exactly 12 years after my son, Tyler. He was born thanksgiving day on the 27th of November.

Natilie said...

Congratulations to all of you. He is a beautiful baby. He doesn't look all squishy like other newborns. We think you have a great recipe. We hope all goes well and you are all home soon!

We love you!

Charisse said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little guy. His name is darling. I hope all goes well and Kamryn and Hunter get to see him soon.

Holly said...

So excited little Jack is finally here. If you need someone to babysit or keep the other two entertained I will be there.

girlsmama said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! As a fellow NICU mom give me a call if you need to chat.

Jessie said...

CONGRATS, CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

I am glad you are done Haley, it sounds like you guys have had a rough month! He is soooo cute! We already knew you make cute kids though.

Callie said...

Welcome Baby Jack!!! I Love that name Haley, so cute!

Dave and Mare said...

Congratulations Murdoch family!!! He is darling! Hope everything is going better now and that Kamryn and Hunter have been able to see him.

Marci said...

oh i can't wait to see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm so excited for you to be done..;D.
love ya

Amanda Stephens said...

Congratulations! I am so glad he is doing well and I am sure you are so thrilled to not be pregnant anymore. He is adorable!

Annalisa said...

Just wondering how you and you family are doing.
ME