what's the difference between the swine flu and the bird flu?
they give you "oink"-ment for the swine flu, and "tweet"-ment for the bird flu.
so my apologies go out to all who i've had face to face contact with in the last 5-6 days. the swine flu has officially hit the murdoch house hold. do not be offended if i don't answer the door or the phone. just know that i (the only infected one right now) am still alive, just feeling a little like dying. oh, and if we have had any face to face and you start to show any signs of the flu call your doc so he can get you started on the tamiflu before its too late to take it.
so i just thought i'd send out the warning and apologies to my cousins, aunts, and grandma that i spent a wonderful weekend with in park city. sorry guys, i really had no idea i had even been exposed to it.





8 comments:
I'm sure you'll be just swine. ;) Love you, Haley... get better soon!
Cute Joke! I am so sorry that you are sick - I will call you tomorrow - but if you don't answer it's ok! Hope you get feeling better soon! We all got our H1N1 vaccine's today - hopefully it won't hit our house too!
Ty Daniel has had it for almost a week now, so I would've infected everyone if I would have went! I hope you feel better!
So sorry dear Hayley! Get well soon and take extra good care of you and the wee one.
ooo you do have it! i would offer to take a child but i don't want them around me.;P i will come and do a drive by drinking....
love the jokes btw...
love you too and hope that you feel better real soon!!!
I'm thinking of you, and hoping that nobody else gets it. Coughing while pregnant is a terrible combination.
where did you get the picture?
So sorry. How are you?
Hope you get feeling better. We just found out Mike has it. Not fun...
Post a Comment