ha! love it. and by the way you are beautiful, and probably big. but who gives a ___ you have an excuse, so go ahead and use that excuse and eat anything you very damn well please. :) there did i make you smile?
Sorry about the IM cut-off my kids are such helpers and disconnected me and I am a tard on computers so I didn't know how to set it up again:) It was good chatting for um 30 seconds though!!!
these are the stories of my little family, our friends, and me. both jeff and I were born and raised in utah county and can't bring ourselves to move away from 'happy valley'. jeff works for the city and i occupy myself by chasing our 2 kids and sewing when ever possible. i do custom sewing for my own little business called hayleaves. i love my simple little life more than i ever thought possible. i have jeff, kamryn, and hunter to thank for that.
3 comments:
Haha! Love it! Love the picture too. Thanks for the smiles today. :)
ha! love it. and by the way you are beautiful, and probably big. but who gives a ___ you have an excuse, so go ahead and use that excuse and eat anything you very damn well please. :)
there did i make you smile?
Sorry about the IM cut-off my kids are such helpers and disconnected me and I am a tard on computers so I didn't know how to set it up again:) It was good chatting for um 30 seconds though!!!
Post a Comment