i am officially HUGE!!! when blood relatives start asking if you are having twins, you answer no, and it is followed (huge gasp), "oh my, you are HUGE!!!!"... isn't that grounds for a melt down cry fest with a gallon of ice cream smothered in hot fudge and caramel with a side 44oz of DIET dr pepper? so now when all you nice people out there tell me how fabulous i look i will know you are all liars!!!! but thanks! keep it up, i need it. especially after today!
-love, shamu
Thursday, August 27, 2009
can i cry now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
I'm sure you are beautiful! Just because you have a baby bulge the fact remains that you are gorgeous. And just think you're getting close to the end...
I refuse to believe that you look anything less than fabulously pregnant. :)
I think the 3rd is the killer! I got asked that ALL the time! I'm sure you look beautiful, you always do! Hang in there!
lol - that is a funny post - not because I don't feel bad for you, you just did a good job writing it! :)And probably because I feel pretty large currently also. I am so sorry that you are feeling huge. The only consolation that I have is that beautiful little baby boy in there! :) Have a good weekend!
Your blood relatives are crazy! After I picked up that stuff from your house the other day I told Levi how cute your LITTLE pregnant belly was! I really do think you look great!
Haley,
You are too funny. I was just looking at Katherine's Blog and saw the pictures from the baby blessing and I thought you looked so pretty.
Who cares what people think :)
nikki, you hit the nail right on the head!!! but that doesn't mean i didn't want to have a smack down right there in the middle of the wedding luncheon!!!
listen lady...that's all i'm gonna say. you know what's comin next.
and you are beautiful.;D
HAHA... Your Blood Relatives are CRAZY!
the best is the craziest of my crazy relatives post comments on my blog... okay, maybe not the CRAZIEST... by my favorite crazies!!!
just remember the source.
Post a Comment