i just got back from a little dumpster diving. yup, you read that right... dumpster diving! i'm in the middle of making kamryn's christmas present and the neighbor is remodeling... i saw a huge roll of pink carpet they had just ripped out and i had to have it for her suitcase/barbie house. so i grabbed my box cutter and hoped none of the other neighbors were watching... so now kamryn's suit case is sporting pink on pink shag that was in mint condition! pictures to come soon...
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
On my google reader, this post looked really funny. It says, "i love my life" next line. "Dumpster Diving" - Classic!
The things you do for your kids, that is so funny!
Hi Haley - Thanks so much for teaching me how to make that apron. I had a lot of fun. I have made two more and I think(hope) I am getting better each time! :) Your tips help a ton! Fun blog! Trent says hi.
Post a Comment