kamryn had her little cheer clinic this week and jeff and i went to watch one day of practice. after searching the halls for jeff's state championship trophy (with no luck!) we sat down in the commons area to watch kamryn dance, cheer, and tumble. during one of her tumbles i noticed the flower in her hair was bugging her so i motioned to her to come over so i could take it out. there was no way she was going to leave the line. so i stood up (forgetting i had on my beastly heels) and tried to hurry over to her before it was her turn again. WHOOPS! i twisted my ankle and tried to recover while stumbling half way across the floor only to eat it at the last second. but don't worry, i made it far enough to pull kamryn down with me!!!! you know those times that you know everyone in the room saw what just happened, but everyone is too embarrassed for you to acknowledge it... yup- it was one of those times! thankfully there were only about a dozen other parents there but the worst was that one of them was jeff. he laughed so hard i truly thought he was going to pass out. and i will NEVER live it down. i think my days of wearing my monster heels are over... at least until i can walk again with out limping...
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Haley, I'm sorry that I'm laughing. I'm sure it was a sad day for you, but you can be happy about the joy you brought to my day. ;)
good one...now we know where kamryn get's her coordination from - ;) glad you weren't hurt...
I AM LAUGHING
THAT is a funny story! I am glad you shared it...it made my day! :)SOOO embarrassing!!! Sorry!!!
Thanks for the laugh I really needed it! I hate to say it but I can't hold back so if I'd been one of those other parents I would have had to run out so you didn't see me laughing at you...I've been there sooo many times that I know exactly what goes through someone's head when that happens to them and that's what makes it so funny.
ps. I've missed your blog lately, I bet your life is so busy with two kids in school.
oh my gosh i have to stop laughing just to type this and then i'm going to have to change my underwear cause i just peed them laughing so hard! i'm just so sorry i missed it! ;)
HAHAHA im so sad that i was like right there and i didn't see it!!! shoot! haha and poor jeff :( i seriously haven't ever seen baseball trophies. it's cause baseball hasn't been good since jeff was in school :) haha
Post a Comment