Wednesday, November 5, 2008

day is looking up...

the sun is out. the kids are awake. i'm listening to my josh groban noel cd and it the day is getting better. kamryn and hunter are out throwing snowballs at each other as i type. i love that they are each other's best friend. i figured if it is snowing its okay to bust out the christmas music, hot chocolate, and make the most of it. so the day is looking much brighter!

7 comments:

Heather J said...

I love that they are such good friends. Im with you on the ice cream thing from below. I am such an emotional eater. I have limited myself to two bowels today.

judy anderson said...

It's amazing what a little Christmas music and Josh Groban can do!! It doesn't hurt that your kids were getting along either!!

Anonymous said...

aww thanks! i'll sign her up:) maya is doing it too so she'll have a friend!! Thanks Hay!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, sorry about the Lee and Judy thing. I didn't realize my mother-in-law was logged onto my computer!

Anonymous said...

hey one more thing! do you think sage would want to do it? or any other little girls? just let me know! thanks cousin!

Katherine said...

I can't believe you guys got that much snow. We didn't get any...well a few flurries, but nothing stuck to the ground. Christmas music does wonders...I will have to break mine out I guess.

The Armantrout family said...

SO fun! It was the perfect snowman snow! I love this time of year!