this last month i've been ready to throw every toy in our house away!!! seeing as every time i turned around the kids playroom looked like a hurricane had hit it. this weekend i asked kamryn and hunter to go clean it up and do you know what they said to me????
I DON'T WANT TO!!!!
surprisingly i stayed very, very, very calm. i walked over to the playroom, shut the door and told them the first one to open it would get a major whallupin'. then today i made the trek to IKEA to find something... anything... to help organize the mess.
i threw away tons of crappy dollar store, mcdonalds/wendy's, and cheapo walmart toys. and took a bunch of other things (the good stuff) down to the di. i still need to buy at least one more of each storage shelf to put all the craft stuff in and i need to order vinyl to mark all the bins. not to mention that i need a quilt shelf to accessorize one of the walls and a HUGE magnet board to hang all the artwork on. maybe one day it will be done, but for now it will have to do.
before
after
before
after
before
after










5 comments:
LOOKS GREAT, When are you coming to do mine? Tommorrow would be fine!!!
Wow you did a good job! I love organizing stuff!
Ooooh, LoVE the afters! One time I got really fed up with the mess of toys, and since my father-in-law was going to be in town, I told him to come pick up some toys I was getting rid of. When my mother-in-law saw how many garbage bags full of toys I was getting rid of, she thought I was MEAN! She couldn't believe my kids had anything left!
oh yeah! i looooooove it! love it love it love it!
Where did the crib go? It looks great!!!
Post a Comment