Wednesday, July 9, 2008

out of the mouth of my babe!!!

hunter and i were running errands this afternoon and he was watching the planes, helicopters, birds, or anything else he could find in the sky. i didn't think too much of it until we got home. he starts yelling... "i'm hurt, i'm hurt really bad!!!!" so i came running into the room and asked where he hurt. he pointed to his finger and told me, "i hurt really bad, mama! will you call the helicopter???" if you can't tell, he is very jealous kendyl got to fly to the hospital when she was 'really hurt'. i informed him that they give you shots on the helicopter and he jumped up, put his finger to my lips (so i could kiss it better) and announced "look! i'm all better. i don't hurt no more!" and went on his merry way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! What kid wouldn't want a helicopter ride!! How did your class go? I'm sure you did great. I love the apron. It is so cute!

girlsmama said...

I had to laugh! I use the shot threat all the time. It's one way to tell if they are really hurt!