Thursday, July 10, 2008

funny little things...



hunter has a little habit of picking his nose. today his aunty tiff told him, "if you pick your nose you'll unscrew your belly button and your bum will fall off" WHAT???? hunter laughed... i've got to keep that one in my memory bank for future use!

5 comments:

Heidi P said...

ha! That is so funny!? What a cute picture too! :)

don and jacki said...

like mother, like son!

Mindy said...

Brandon's grandpa says that all the time. Funny!

Rachel Holloway said...

If only I had a dime for every time I have to tell Kaden to get his finger out of his nose...I would be rich...

It isn't that he is even PICKING something...just sittin' there.

Heather J said...

So I read your moms comment. Where you a nose picker too???? I hope he is cured. I have tried everything with Hadlee.