Sunday, June 29, 2008

i hate coming home!!! (recap of the trip)

we had to be out of the cabin at 11am- so we all woke up rather early to load our stuff up. i took a few shots of the cabin... oh we were all so sad to be leaving her behind! she was a beauty and will forever hold so many good memories of our fun week with jeff's family!

the boys were best of friends most of the time and worst enemies for a few moments. they were so funny together. lots of trouble and mischief will be caused by these 3!



the other kids taught hunter how to be a true monkey... as if he isn't already!




it wasn't too far into our trip that we realized why our cabin was called "moose lodge". he didn't stay long, but he did visit often.

9 comments:

Katherine said...

Man - you are a fast blogger. I am still trying to do laundry. I will burn a cd tonight of the pics and mail them tomorrow.
Cute posts. We had a great time with you guys. What great memories we will always have of this trip.

Nava_jo said...

Haley! Hi are things, I just read your blog. Isn't it so hard coming home vacation? Its nice to get away with family. :) Hope you are doing well.

Joleen

V and Co. said...

wow lady you took some fantastic pics! i love the yellowstone ones! it's nice to have you back!

girlsmama said...

It looks like a wonderful trip! I've never been to Yellowstone. I think I know where we can plan our next family vacation! Thanks for sharing a wonderful trip and given us all a little R&R.

Heather J said...

It looks like you had a blast. Cute pictures.

Rachel Holloway said...

that was one totally AMAZING trip! Seriously...the pics, the stories, the family time. AWESOME.

I loved the story of Old Faithful. :) Had me smiling. Glad you got over your bad attitude...why is it that even mommies need a time out sometimes?! :) jk!

Glad you're back!!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

What a fun trip. The cabin looked awesome.
Cute pictures.

Natilie said...

Looks like you had a great time. My family loves Island Park as well. I especially like the bare (bum, I mean)!!!

smarts said...

I am so glad you made it and had a great time, it is the pits to come home but it is worth all the fun memories.