saturday night my parents took the kids and jeff took me to his 10 year high school reunion. wow- are we really that old? i've been contemplating going to my reunion... and now i've made up my mind-NOT GOING! i felt almost as awkward as i did back in high school when i would go to dances with jeff and not know anyone. thank goodness his friends married some pretty friendly girls or i might have tried to throw myself out one of the windows. we sat with bodie, one of the kids he played ball with, and his wife, and two of the girls that wouldn't have given me the time of day 10 years ago. one of them i didn't know at all and the other i HATED in high school. she took jeff to a dance while we were dating- isn't that enough reason to hate someone??? it was kind of funny to talk to them and find out that my hatred and awkwardness back in the day were pretty much my own fault... it's a good thing we mature or i'm sure i would hate half of utah by now.
from left to right (back row): amanda (paul) flynn (the girl i hated), richard flynn, jill (atwood) einerson, heather goodman, cole goodman
(front row): amanda anderson, bodie anderson, me, and jeff
the goodman's didn't sit with us, but i sure wish they would have. they are both hilarious! oh, and check out bodie showing off his state championship ring!!!! he was a little butt hurt that none of his teammates wore theirs and that they didn't get a little more recognition for taking state! he had us in stitches all night!




2 comments:
DON'T DO IT! A friend talked me into going to my 10 year reunion and it SUCKED! I figure anyone I care about I still keep in touch with and the ones I don't keep in touch with, well, who cares...
If you do go don't say you weren't warned!
I'm with Annalisa! I skipped mine. It was in CA, where I went to HS obviously, and it was going to be a lot of people I didn't care about drunk. And it was $150/couple! I was even a Student Body officer in HS, and I still didn't go to the reunion.
Post a Comment