Saturday, May 3, 2008

too cool???

today was my day at the quilt shop. my one day that i get to spend time doing exactly what i want to be doing! i could look at fabric all day everyday (but my husband and my budget will not allow it). the other reason i look forward to this day is i can count on my aunt marci coming in to visit (and to get my discount). we got talking about all our blogging buddies, how excited we are to go to lunch in a few weeks, our crazy family, more about blogging and then she tells me that 2 of my uncles (who i have not seen nor talked to in years) read my blog on a regular basis. here they are just a little comment away and the big poops just read in silence!!!!! so who else that i know is reading my blog???? i make it public for one reason- to keep in touch with family and friends. And that doesn't just mean the family and friends i talk to all the time. so, jeff and alan- you 2 are poops!!!! yup, i said it, poops!!!! say hi once in a while- oh, and uncle jeff, update your blog more than once a year- yes, i check it! and alan- i want to come see your house- marci said it is beautiful! speaking of my moms family (this is wear i get the nutty side from) my mom posted this picture on her blog a few weeks ago and i LOVE it. everyone always tells me how much hunter looks like his name sake (my dad's side of the family) but check how much he looks like my cute uncles!

steve, jacki (my mom)
brent
jeff & alan
(this was before ginny and marci joined the clan.)

maybe its the buzzed head, or the chunky cheeks or the little eyes that almost disappear when he smiles, but i totally think he looks so much like my moms brothers!
so- to the rest of you who refuse to comment- you are also poops!!!! i love to know who is out there, i love to look at my little map and think- "oh, callie read my blog today cause i can see her little star back east", but i like it even more when you say hi! sometimes i feel likes its my only adult connection during the day. so on that note i'll sign off! i still love you all- even if i have to beg for a comment from you!

2 comments:

Denny and Wendy said...

Haley, I felt like I should confess that I look at your blog here and there when I'm checking Mare's. This is Wendy(Kimball)Mack. It's fun to see how you are doing and those cute kids you have. I love looking at your projects and espcially loved the ones I saw in person at Mare's. You are so talented. Glad to see all is well. Take Care

Rachel Holloway said...

Part of your comment problem could be because where it says "post a comment" is brown, just like the background. So--I can't ever see where to put it unless I run my cursor over the bottom. :)

But speaking of comments, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?? I got your comment about how you check my blog every day but you somehow missed a WEEK!?!?! WHAT?>!?!?! I posted EVERY day! :) Hmmmm....somthin' fishy going on here. jk

Glad you could reunite with family! It is always so fun to see and hear from people from the past--no matter how bad a blogger they are! :)