Sunday, May 18, 2008

lots of girls...

our sweet neighbors had there farewell today. we are so sad to see them go- but at least it is only for 18 months. when we went to their open house this afternoon we ended up with most of their grand kids following us home. kamryn was in seventh heaven. she isn't use to having all these girls around.

they put the new table to the test- and it passed with flying colors!
hunter sporting his cowboy boots and kicking back in MY chair.
kamryn being the poser she is- ya gotta love it!
and i had to show all of you the battle i chose not to fight today. notice hunter in boots with the shorts (they were even on the wrong feet with no socks) and kamryn wearing the furry winter boots in 80 degree weather. this is a battle i fight most days. shoes suck!!!! they cause all sorts of trauma in my house- but today i ignored it... and now hunter knows why he can't wear boots with out socks and kamryn knows why i say it isn't the greatest idea to wear furry boots in warm weather. maybe next time they will listen to me- but i doubt it.


we are still seeing the affects of the steroids. these next 3 pictures are all taken with in about 15 seconds of each other (ignore the snot nose!)

(happy hunter) (traumatized hunter)
(freak out-mode hunter)

5 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Love the table. What a cute idea. You are always coming up with cute ideas.

Justin and Lori said...

Man Haley you always have some fun project going on. Hunter, I'm not on steriods or whatever and my mood can change quickly lately also, its OK bud!

Anonymous said...

I HATE those steroids. They are so hard the kids as well as your nerves! I'm surprised Chase lived through five treatments! Cute table. I can't believe how crafty you are. I would like a little finger full of your creativity!! So cute!

Megan Adamson said...

I am so excited I found your blog. It is so darn cute. I love the table. It looks like a lot of fun.

haley said...

meg- do you have a blog? it won't let me look at your profile...