on thursday i was trying to finish an order. i was sitting at my machine just a sewing away. hunter and kamryn were building a fort on the other side of the room when suddenly hunter lets out the scream of death. my first thoughts went to the outlet that jeff has yet to put a plate on an i thought for sure he had electrocuted himself. but when i ran to the other side of the bed... no hunter... so i looked under the bed and this is what i found.

so of coarse i had to grab my camera and take a picture. and then i realized i had no way to get him out. he was right in the middle and if i moved the bed i was going to roll over his little fingers so i had to try and calm him down so i could tell him how to get out. once he was finally free he thought it was hilarious and just kept laughing, but during... he wasn't so thrilled!




3 comments:
oh poor little fella! glad he wasn't hurt.
I love that you got your camera, before helping him. There are so many times when I think, "Where's my dang camera?" And by the time I get it, it is too late, or they are screaming so hard i have to help them first.
I know i would have done the same thing! Poor kid! That's great he could laugh at himself afterwards! And your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment