last week we were given a challenge by our friend vanessa to clean our closets. i went to ikea and bought new hangers just for the occasion. i forgot to take a before picture of my side... so here is jeff's side instead...

and here is the after. oh, how pretty is that???? i love my new hangers!

thanks vanessa for the challenge!
i took 3 13gallon size garbage bags to the di full of nothing but clothes we don't use... now i can actually find clothes to wear in the morning and it isn't as depressing cause all these clothes fit me!!!!

thanks vanessa for the challenge!
i took 3 13gallon size garbage bags to the di full of nothing but clothes we don't use... now i can actually find clothes to wear in the morning and it isn't as depressing cause all these clothes fit me!!!!




2 comments:
Come do my next. PLEASE..... I have such a hard time parting with things. Colby tells me, If I haven't worn it for 2 years, get rid of it, but I just cant. I love cute clothes, even if I don't fit in them.
ha! well it's taken me forever to actually check out blogs, for some reason i have to set aside some time cause if not i will a)sit all day long on the computer checking out blogs or b) get too busy with other things and not check at all for like ever! but here i am saying good job! looks awesome!!! now i need you to come over here and sew me a skirt!
Post a Comment