Yesterday afternoon I met my sister Mel and sister-in-law Tiffany and their kids at the Legacy pool. Hunter was not a happy camper to be shirtless (he's a very modest little boy). After warming up and realizing that the pool is something fun - not a punishment - we had a great time. Kamryn was really brave and went down the tube slide (the little one- the big one is closed) all by herself. Hunter pushed his limits and would walk out as far as he could touch. At one point the only thing out of water was his little nose pointed straight in the air. He is way to daring. He loved the kiddy pool (it's only about 8" deep). At one point I looked over and he was crouched down so his belly was in the water and splashing his hangs back and forth in the water. When he noticed me watching, he smiled from ear to ear and announced, "Look, I swimmin!!!" He was so proud of himself!
There were only 2 other people at the pool- But between these kids the life guards had their hands full -not to mention the mommies!
(Kamryn, Tiffany, Ryker- Chet and Tiff's baby, Kendyl, Siona- Mel and George's, Mel, Me, and Hunter)




4 comments:
so cute! I love that pool, every time i've ever been it has been crazy busy. Its fun to see the hunter grandbaby clan. They are all adorable!
We love the Legacy center. I can't wait for summer...
How fun! I've been wanting to take Easton there. Your post has motivated me to now go and do it.
So Fun that you are so close you can do fun stuff! You will have to take me there this summer.
Post a Comment