Hello ya'll, just a quick blog... I just got home from a girls night out with a few friends. We went up to the Mary Kay conference building for it. Oh my! I don't know that I have ever laughed so hard. It was so much fun... So, the friends I went up with and I have decided to do a few girls nightS out. I'm not sure where we are doing them yet, but one of them will be pedi's and the other will be skin care. NO SALES PRESSURE. Just come and have fun. Even if you don't want to buy anything... come and laugh with us. Pedi's is going to be May 7th and skin care will be June 4th. Once again... no sales pressure! I walked away tonight not spending a thing (but I did win big!) and I get guilted into EVERYTHING! So, if any of you are interested in coming to our girls night let me know. Hope to see you there!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Too bad I live in Iowa.
Sounds fun Hay! Let me know the details!!
I'm always in for girls night.
Post a Comment