So, I thought before I headed off to bed I'd try to post a pic of the shoes I bought for me. How cute are these? The other pair were Kamryn's. For those of you who have or haven't heard of these shoe parties, they have some dang cute shoes (and cheap- these only cost me $18). So if any of you are interested I am having a shoe party at the end of May (the 29th to be exact). You are all invited. I'll send out invites and post a reminder when it gets closer.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So cute. How much?
Hello, your mom told me about your blog. I didn't realize that you had such a passion for sewing. Do you make anything? just curious about your limits. anyway your page is very cute. maybe this will help me keep in touch a little better.
I want one!! So cute!
Post a Comment