Jeff got home last night from work and asked the kids to go out and help him feed the dog. I told them to get a jacket and shoes on before they went out the door. This is what Kamryn came out wearing... either she has her dad's sense of style or somewhere down the line we must be related to Napoleon Dynamite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Dads just don't care what they wear. Sometimes I can't believe what Mike puts them in.
She is cute no matter what!
I was just going to tell you that Friday is suppose to rain/snow. We can still plan on it and see how it or if there is another day? I don't know- it will probably end up being just fine.
Let me know
We also have a Napolean in our family. We caught him outside the other day in those but without a coat. The only thing missing was the tots.
I Love it!
I miss moon boots!
I thought she looked cute - what does that say about me?
Post a Comment