Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Kamryn!!

Yesterday was my little Kamryn's Birthday. I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because we were going full speed all day long. I can't believe she is 5! My baby girl is 5!!!! Am I old enough to have a 5 year old? I don't think so. But obviously I am. I can only imagine how I will feel when she's 8 (Lori, are you freaking out?). Well, here are a few pictures of my princess on her birthday. Or should I say QUEEN? She let me know yesterday that she is a princess EVERYDAY! So yesterday she go to be Queen.
This is Kamryn's best friend Saige. She was so excited that Saige got to be the first to give her a present on her birthday. We love you Saige, Thanks for being such a great friend to our Kamryn!

Kamryn thought she needed a crown to be QUEEN. It couldn't be one of the 20 tiaras we have floating around our house. It has to be a crown. So, just before the party started I ran to my trusty Kenmore, cut up my poodle skirt from this last Halloween and threw together this little crown. I wish I'd had more time, it could have been a bit more elaborate, but she thought she was the cat's meow. And that's all that mattered!
Can you tell my child has a bit of attitude under that crown? This is a picture of her with Papa Murray and Grandma Kathy. Thanks so much for all the fun clothes you gave her!
This is Kamryn with Siona, and the HSM doll Siona gave her. She LOVES High School Musical. Siona also gave her a HSM2 t-shirt. I didn't seem to get any pictures of the party decor, but it was all HSM- the plates, the balloons, the table cloth, the cups and napkins- did someone say SPOILED?
And this is Kamryn blowing out the candles on her birthday cake. A lady in our ward made the cake and it was too heavy to tote around, so we had to lift Kamryn up to blow them out. Thanks Kim, the cake was wonderful- and was enough to feed 5,000!
Hunter felt left out so we had to re lite the candles so he could blow them out too!

Because it was Kamryn's birthday we ate our dessert before lunch yesterday. I took these pictures of Hunter because he LOVES cupcakes.

This is bite #1

This is Bite #2

And the after effect of the frosting.

You gotta love it!

Kamryn had a great birthday and fun party with the family we are lucky enough to live close to. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful gifts and hanging out with our little QUEEN yesterday. We are truly blessed to have such great family!

7 comments:

Natilie said...

Happy Birthday Kamryn! Loved the pictures!

Heather J said...

She is a queen. A diva, and a spoiled little girl, but it's all good, she is worth it. The cupcake pictures were the best, now thats talent.

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday Kamryn! You are so cute and such a sweet little girl. Thanks for being such a great friend to Ally. She misses you and we hope to see you VERY soon.

Anderson Family said...

What a sweetheart! I can't believe she's 5, although Kaden will be 8 this year. Our kids get older, but we never do!! Happy Birthday Kamryn! Can't tell she is your kid with the attitude huh?!! If I remember right Queen Haley was a common occurence!! :)

Marianne said...

Happy Birthday Kamryn! That is crazy that she is already 5. I love that she already digs the musical. Looks like it was a great birthday. Well Haley you were right shes a girl!!! I was certain that she was a boy. You are so cute to send somthing. I'm excited! email me marekimball@gmail.com and i'll email you my address. guess its the new baby jitters but I feel funny Putting my address out for all to see. P.S. I can't believe Hunter ate that cupcake in 2 bites.

Justin and Lori said...

Sorry we missed you on your Birthday. We hope you were out having a good time. We can't wait to see you guys. Happy Birthday!

Charisse said...

Happy Birthday Kamryn!! I can't believe she is five already. Crazy! I love that she is such a diva.