Last night we had some crazy weather! Jeff wasn't about to let me drive to work and I am so greatful that I listened to him. It took Mel about 4 hours drive a usual 30min trip. Roads were closed, cars had slid off the road and were stuck. School buses had to turn around and take kids back to school (and spent the night at the elementary). Crazy, Crazy, Crazy weather! Well, I was planning on getting off early tonight, but because I didn't work last night it looks like I'll be working another late and long shift (sorry Jeff). Kamryn and I decided to give dad his valentines present last night. I've been working on this since right after Christmas. We don't have any little blankets that are long enough for him. He has to grab on of the twin size quilts everytime he gets cold. So we decided he needs an XL lap quilt to keep him warm. Kamryn had lots of fun helping were she could with the quilt. We love you Daddy!


Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentines Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Wow- I love the quilt. It is so beautiful... I bet Jeff loved it. You are so talented.
And I love the heart shape pancakes. That is such a cute idea.
Happy Valentines.
You are too cute of a mom...I'm so proud of you and all you do. You have turned out to be one amazing woman!
Love,
Aunt Marci
What cute little babies you have. Every time I see a picture of Hunter I smile. The quilt looks amazing - no surprise of course - You are very talented.
Happy Valentines!
There you going with being super amazing woman again. Beautiful quilt. I decided I need to learn how to sew better. Maybe then I wouldn't dislike sewing so much. Do you teach sewing lessons by chance?
cool pancakes, but i am really digging the place mats! cute
We made heart pancakes too for Valentines! But I am a loser, mine were dinner!! And they didn't look as good as yours. Man, is there anything you can't do?!
Post a Comment